You have no items in your shopping cart.
International shipping is currently enabled for the following countries:
- PAYMENT METHOD: Payments are processed through PayPal. Credit card processing is not currently available for international shipments.
- DUTIES & TAXES: Upon checkout you will be charged a shipping fee, which does NOT include duties, taxes, or import fees. Applicable charges must be paid by customer upon delivery.
- CURRENCY: Prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- TRANSIT METHOD: We ship with the US Postal Service, Priority Mail. A tracking number will be provided.
- DELIVERY TIME and DELAYS: Most packages will arrive within 7-12 days, but we cannot be responsible for packages delayed at customs.
How to place an order with an International Shipping Address
- Once your shopping cart is complete, click on the Checkout button on the Shopping Cart page.
- Complete your billing and shipping address information carefully. Be sure to select the correct country from the dropdown menu.
- After you click on the "continue" button, you will see the specific shipping charge that you will incur via U.S. Priority Mail.
- Click "continue" again and you will be rerouted to the PayPal web site.
- Log in to your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can register for one now.
- After completing your PayPal information, review your merchandise total with shipping costs when you return to the store's order page.
- Click on the "SUBMIT YOUR ORDER" button.
U.S. Military addresses are not considered international addresses. Use the regular Checkout button on the shopping cart page.
You may also want to check out these