You have no items in your shopping cart.
International shipping is currently enabled for the following countries:
- PAYMENT METHOD: Payments are processed through PayPal. Credit card processing is not currently available for international shipments.
- DUTIES & TAXES: Upon checkout you will be charged a shipping fee, which does NOT include duties, taxes, or import fees. Applicable charges must be paid by customer upon delivery.
- CURRENCY: Prices are quoted in US Dollars.
- TRANSIT METHOD: We ship with the US Postal Service, Priority Mail. A tracking number will be provided.
- DELIVERY TIME and DELAYS: Most packages will arrive within 7-12 days, but we cannot be responsible for packages delayed at customs.
How to place an order with an International Shipping Address
- Once your shopping cart is complete, click on the Checkout button on the Shopping Cart page.
- Complete your billing and shipping address information carefully. Be sure to select the correct country from the dropdown menu.
- After you click on the "continue" button, you will see the specific shipping charge that you will incur via U.S. Priority Mail.
- Click "continue" again and you will be rerouted to the PayPal web site.
- Log in to your PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can register for one now.
- After completing your PayPal information, review your merchandise total with shipping costs when you return to the store's order page.
- Click on the "SUBMIT YOUR ORDER" button.
U.S. Military addresses are not considered international addresses. Use the regular Checkout button on the shopping cart page.